Shadows of the Guru Buster Barry Pittard
INFORMATION ABOUT BARRY PITTARD:
Barry Pittard is an ex-devotee of the Indian Guru Sathya Sai Baba and followed the Guru from 1976 – 1999. During his devotee phase, Barry Pittard eulogized Sathya Sai Baba as God Incarnate and the Avatar of the Age.
Barry Pittard is:
- An extensively self-solicited & self-appointed critic of Sathya Sai Baba on the internet.
- A main spokesperson for the Anti-Sai Movement.
- An alleged “International Coordinator” for the Anti-Sai Movement.
- The head of “media relations” for the bogus F.D.S.S.B. (Former Devotees Of Sathya Sai Baba) “Global Coalition”.
- A free-press-release junkie who released his full contact details (including phone number, address and email address) on numerous free “press release” websites.
- An obsessive propagandist who has sent thousands of Anti-Baba emails to an entire spectrum of individuals all around the world.
- A smear-tactic-extraordinaire who obsessively accuses Sathya Sai Baba of being a raping, killing and homosexual serial pedophile who runs “elite pedophile rings” and people trafficking rings throughout the world (although no independent media or legal organizations have ever confirmed or implicated Sathya Sai Baba or the Sai Organisation in any illegal activities)!
- An inciter of violence against Sathya Sai Baba, Sai Devotees and Jews.
- An online & offline stalker of various Sai Devotees, making ridiculous “pedophile ring” accusations (yes, apparently a Sai Devotee is running a “pedophile ring” in a security-laden building in New York!) and outing people as homosexuals.
IS BARRY PITTARD A ‘PROFESSOR’?
Joan Radha Bridges released an official trailer for the Shadow of the Guru documentary on YouTube (Ref) that dishonestly and fraudulently described Barry Pittard as a “Professor”. Prior to the Shadow of the Guru website, Barry Pittard never referred to himself as a “Professor” and never divulged any alleged credentials he may possess that would entitle him the status of “Professor”.
Barry Pittard allegedly taught English at the Whitefield campus in India between 1978-79 (which Pittard cannot objectively substantiate with any kind of verifiable documentation). In 1978-79, the Whitefield campus belonged to the Bangalore University in Karnakata and only offered undergraduate classes. Barry Pittard taught (allegedly) at that campus before it became associated with Sathya Sai Baba’s name and before it became a prestigious University. Barry Pittard was not required to have academic credentials to teach at that Whitefield campus (the only qualification being that he could speak English) and he was unpaid and regarded as a volunteer.
On the Shadow of the Guru website, Barry Pittard’s profile states:
Barry Pittard: “Was deeply devoted to Sai Baba – who is arguably the most powerful Indian guru in history – for 25 years. At his behest, and as an unpaid service, taught all three years intake in the Humanities degree course at the Sathya Sai College at Whitefield, via Bangalore, South India for most of 1977-1978.”
Needless to say, from 1999 – 2010, Barry Pittard never claimed that he taught a “humanities degree course” at the Whitefield campus. This is new information. Barry Pittard repeatedly claimed that he taught English at the Whitefield campus for two years, not “three years” (as erroneously alleged on the Shadow of the Guru website). 1977 + 1978 = 2 years at the most. It is also significant to note that despite Barry Pittard’s claim of teaching a “humanities degree course”, the Whitefield campus only offered undergraduate classes at that time (Ref).
BARRY PITTARD & SATHYA SAI BABA’S POWERS:
Amusingly, Barry Pittard still believes (even after his defection from the Sai Movement) that Sathya Sai Baba possesses genuine paranormal powers:
Barry Pittard: “From November 1975, I began to experience many profound and beautiful phenomena. Wherever I travelled in the world, they manifested far away from, yet were often clearly related to, his physical presence on the planet. By November 26,1977, I first caught sight of him. I had mentally prayed, telling no one else, that on my arrival in Puttaparthy, he would come right up from wherever he was and personally greet me. I had just arrived when he mounted the stage, about to speak. I sat next to a well known Sai Baba devotee and friend Nanda Kishore of Arsenal, London and other men from the Russell Square Sai Baba centre to which we belonged. Sai Baba was about to speak into the microphone. He looked across a gap of two or more hundred yards, stopped what he was doing, crossed the broad stage, looking at me most of the time, then did something I have never in hundreds of public appearances seen him do. He abandoned security, and still maintaining – unmistakably – eye to eye contact with me, walked right into the crowds of seated men and made a track right to me and stood for a long time with his hand on my head in blessing. He certainly seemed to say, ‘Hullo Barry,’ exactly as he had done in a dream in London around June 1976, but I could have been mistaken because singing was taking place. I have had thousands of experiences that transcend scientific or intellectual explanation. Although he undoubtedly fakes miracles, plagiarizes the sayings of others, and makes many mistakes in his predictions and in his statements about history, my opinion differs from a few of my esteemed colleagues among his former followers. I have many times experienced supranormal phenomena related to him, which there is no explaining away. Unlike countless devotees and former devotees, I do not think that he DOES these phenomena as such. I think that some principle that we have not yet scientifically understood is at work, as it were THROUGH him, and, beyond, in connection with him. I also think that there needs to be unbiased enquiry into some of the implications of these powers (which relate to him whether the recipient is in or even far beyond his physical presence). Their sheer magnitude round the globe is bound to attract history’s final verdict that they are real, and do happen. (I have, by the way, found many rationalists and sceptics just as biased as many religionists). The world may have a degree of trouble on its hands. That powers of such profound beauty and outreach can mask and co-extend with deeds so heinous is surely of especial concern. That they markedly influence countless thousands of people in the highest echelons of power round the world is something worth questioning.” (Reference)
Barry Pittard: “A whole series of incidents which go far, far beyond the realm of coincidence. The first was in November 1975. I felt a powerful ‘inner knowing’ that I had to go into a book shop. A book in a vast bookstore popped off a shelf, Arnold Schulman’s ‘Baba.’ It was about Sai Baba. I decided to challenge the ‘power’ of its subject an hour or so later. From then on, I received vast and continuous experiences (physical miracles, ‘inner knowings’ that predicted with 100 percent accuracy), and more. It all defied all rational explanation. It also went far beyond traditional accounts of yogic siddhis (powers). Living around Sai Baba for three years, teaching at his Whitefield College for two years, I met many others from many countries who shared similar stories. There was something Cosmic pouring into an historic watershed. I then found Sai Baba doing what seemed to me the impossible. Getting hundreds of thousands of Indian people of all the trades and professions taking practical, far less selfish, social responsibility, instead of using karma as an excuse for lack of compassion.” (Reference)
BARRY PITTARD’S SMEAR CAMPAIGNS EXPOSED:
Barry Pittard never (ever) witnessed a single incident of alleged abuse by Sathya Sai Baba. Nor was Barry Pittard ever sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba. Therefore, why does Barry Pittard appoint himself as a proxy defender of alleged victims? Are alleged victims incompetent? Are alleged victim’s mothers and fathers incompetent as well? Not even one alleged victim and not even one alleged victim’s mother or father has even tried to file a basic police complaint or court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India (Ref).
The big question that Barry Pittard and other critics continually ignore is:
WHY should the Sai Organisation resort to the legalistic process of “mandated reporting” regarding internet rumors when all of the alleged victims (without exception) and all of their mothers, fathers and relatives (without exception) have all failed and refused to resort to the legalistic process of “mandated reporting” themselves against the Sai Organisation?
Barry Pittard’s argument is reverse logic. Instead of harping on the legal and moral duties of the Sai Organisation, he should be focusing on the legal and moral duties of alleged victims and their mothers and fathers (all of whom have never filed any sort of legalistic complaints in India against Sathya Sai Baba).
Needless to say, Barry Pittard has a long and established history of distortions, lies, defamations and libels.
- Barry Pittard is a malicious propagator of Robert Priddy’s falsified and fraudulent “sexual molestation” libels against Gerald Joe Moreno. Barry Pittard also endorses and allies himself with Reinier van der Sandt, the ExBaba webmaster who has libeled Gerald Joe Moreno as being sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba. If Barry Pittard endorses and supports falsified and fraudulent “sexual molestation” libels against Gerald Joe Moreno, what other falsified and fraudulent “sexual molestation” libels is he peddling on Anti-Baba websites and on his Anti-Baba blog against Sathya Sai Baba?
- Barry Pittard is a questionable individual who has been accused of inappropriately touching women and girls under the pretext of spiritual healings (which is perhaps how he fathered his son with a 21-year old girl when he was old enough to be her grandfather!).
- Barry Pittard is an Anti-Baba fanatic who attempted to incite Islamic terrorists against Sathya Sai Baba, Sai Devotees and Jews. Barry Pittard seems unable to adequately disassociate himself from various people who are Anti-Semitic and even attacked Rabbi Zeller on the internet.
- Barry Pittard has so much contempt for his son Sai Isa (who bears Sathya Sai Baba’s name), Barry Pittard published his very first public picture with Sai Isa sitting on his lap!
- Barry Pittard is a Pseudo-Moralist Clown who loves to attack others for making composite images while endorsing and publishing composite images himself!
- Despite Barry Pittard’s ceaseless blathering about Sathya Sai Baba being a ‘fraud’, Barry Pittard still believes (to this day and after his defection) that Sathya Sai Baba possesses genuine paranormal powers.
- Barry Pittard has revealed himself to be a an internet bully, hypocrite and online/offline stalker who is so obsessed with Sathya Sai Baba, he actually writes songs trashing and bashing the Guru although he alleges he never ‘slurs’ (Ref)!
- Barry Pittard even accused Alaya Rahm’s lawyer of incompetence although the anonymous ‘international lawyers from three countries’ (with which Pittard claims intimate association) couldn’t help Alaya Rahm one bit with his legal case!
- Barry Pittard purposely and knowingly leaves out relevant information regarding Alaya Rahm and the Secret Swami documentary because this information would severely compromise his views and arguments against Sathya Sai Baba. Barry Pittard ceaselessly references the Secret Swami Documentary although Alaya Rahm self-disclosed (in official court records) that he was a college drop-out and a decade-long daily-user of illegal street drugs and alcohol seeking a large money settlement from the Sathya Sai Baba Society Of America! The end result of Alaya’s court case: Self-Dismissed With Prejudice.
- Barry Pittard blatantly lied about there being over a hundred sworn affidavits against Sathya Sai Baba filed with the FBI.
- Barry Pittard blatantly lied about the US State Department naming Sathya Sai Baba ‘re pedophile allegations’.
- Barry Pittard is notorious for taking off-topic articles and attempting to associate them with Sathya Sai Baba as he did with his Pamela Stephenson article, his article on Susan Boyle, his misleading article about a Judge’s ruling on a pervert and his misleading article about Tim Sullivan.
- Even going back to 2001, Anti-Sai sympathizers rightly questioned Barry Pittard about the hearsay allegations against Sathya Sai Baba (Ref).
- Barry Pittard claimed that everyone in India suffers from corruption and co-authored an article with Robert Priddy that trashed and bashed hundreds of millions of Hindus by claiming that their scriptures are believed by “ignorant peasants” who are “backward intellectually”.
- The list goes on and on.
Of course, none of these things are surprising considering that Barry Pittard is allied with Bisexual & Psychic Trance Medium Conny Larsson and Child Porn Purveyor RFJ Sandt, Pathological Liar Robert Priddy and Perverted Fetishist Sanjay Dadlani. Barry Pittard is also a staunch promoter of New Age Advocate & Reincarnator Alan Kazlev and Guru & UFO Promoter Timothy Conway (who actually believes that Sathya Sai Baba may have molested alleged victims like aliens are alleged to do through abductions!).
BARRY PITTARD’S SECRECY & CONFIDENTIALITY PLOYS:
Barry Pittard continually attempts to con the general public by making all sorts of criminal, unsubstantiated and unverifiable allegations against Sathya Sai Baba and then masks his attacks with “secrecy” and “confidentiality” ploys. For example, Barry Pittard can often be seen saying things like:
Barry Pittard: “Responsible and non-sensationalist Media, institutions and other bona fide investigators or enquirers can contact me…we are strongly safeguarding the details of the vast majority who wished their harrowing accounts not to be made public – or in some cases not unless there were bona fide court or governmental or institutional investigations.”
All of the negative media against Sathya Sai Baba was the result of critic’s behind-the-scenes subterfuge, unremitting propaganda and “e-bombing campaigns”. Critics (including Barry Pittard) even boasted on Anti-Sai websites how they were responsible for and involved with various negative media exposures against Sathya Sai Baba. This holds true for The Secret Swami, The Divine Downfall Interview, The Seduced Program, The Unesco Withdrawal, The U.S. State Dept. Warning, The Guardian Article By Paul Lewis, Michelle Goldberg’s Salon.com Article, India Today, NineMSN Channel 9, etc., etc., etc.
Consequently, Barry Pittard had every opportunity to provide his alleged “secret” and “confidential” evidence and/or testimonies to various media and independent journalists sympathetic with his cause. Despite this irrefutable fact, no media and no journalist has ever documented or confirmed a single case of alleged pedophilia, murder or human trafficking against Sathya Sai Baba or the Sai Organization. Nor have any legitimate court cases been filed against the Guru first-hand by any alleged victim in India.
Because alleged victims (and their mothers and fathers) have all (without exception) refused to file basic police complaints, court cases or public grievances in India against Sathya Sai Baba (strongly suggesting that no children were ever abused), Barry Pittard is now resorting to “confidentiality” and “secrecy” ploys so he will not be held publicly accountable for his disinformation, defamations and libels against Sathya Sai Baba and others.
The only people guilty of running “massive disinformation and cover-up campaigns” are Barry Pittard and Ex-Devotees who have attacked hundreds of Sai Devotees & Non-Devotees alike and who have created hundreds of webpages to defame, libel and smear Gerald Joe Moreno and hundreds of webpages to defame, libel and smear Sathya Sai Baba.
The Shadow of the Guru film apparently needs to resort to deceit in order to bolster the perceived credibility of Barry Pittard, a man who has proven himself (time and again) to be thoroughly obsessed with Sathya Sai baba and a pathological prevaricator.
It is also unknown who interviewed and filmed Barry Pittard in Australia and who footed the bill.
BARRY PITTARD, JOAN R. BRIDGES & SHADOW OF THE GURU
Barry Pittard is directly associated with the Shadow of the Guru website and related “anti-cult” documentary. See for yourself:
Shadow of the Guru is the name for an “anti-cult” website and “anti-cult” documentary owned by “CEO” Joan Radha Bridges (a self-professed psychic, reiki master, Goddess and tantra practitioner who is into kinky, sexual, provocative, fetish, lesbian, Goth and Shiva Shakti imagery).
Joan Radha Bridges is also strongly partnered with Jade Sol Luna, a man who is closely allied with satanists, occultists, witches, psychics, tarot card readers and Goth priests. For example, on Jade Sol Luna’s “Masters Of Invocation” CD (View MySpace Page), the tracks are:
- BBTN – Intro 3:47
- Raven Digitalis – Hades Invocation 4:38
- Matthew James – Temple of Sokar 6:43
- Helene Delcroix – Call to Lucifer (Latin)2:15
- Jade Sol Luna – New Moon Invocation 4:35
- Venus Satanas – Invocation to the Infernal Ones 4:37
- Kindra RavenMoon – Call to Lilith 3:46
- Raven Digitalis – Set Invocation 3:29
- Jana – Queen of the Crossroads 3:51
- Matthew James – Sokar Invocation 4:06
- Helene Delcroix – Call to Lucifer (French)4:06
- Kindra RavenMoon – Dark God Invocation 2:06
- Jade Sol Luna – The Goat of Passion 3:42
- Raven Digitalis – Hades Invocation- Club Mix 4:36
- Kindra RavenMoon – Call to Lillith- Club Mix 3:42
On the “Masters Of Invocation” CD, Jade Sol Luna worked with Raven Digitalis, Helene Delcroix, Venus Satanas and Kindra Ravenmoon. Who are these people?
- Helene Delcroix (View MySpace Page) is a self-professed wiccan, satanist, clairvoyant, psychic, astrologer, tarot card reader, black magician, fortune teller and parapsychologist.
- Raven Digitalis (View WebSite) is a self-professed witch, pagan priest, wiccan, Goth, author, DJ, artisan, empath, tarot card reader and spiritual counselor who offers divination services, public rituals, handfasting, blessings, guided meditations, healing work, chakra alignment, exorcisms and herbal crafts.
- Venus Satanas (View WebSite – View Psychic WebSite – View Blog) is a self-professed satanist, wiccan, tarot card reader, seller of satanic ritual items and psychic who claims she can pronounce curses and summon infernal deities.
- Kindra Ravenmoon (View MySpace – View WebSite) is a satanist, demoness, dark arts alternative model, independent horror film actress, music journalist, musician, writer, Goth and witch.
Joan Radha Bridges is so devoted to Jade Sol Luna’s dark philosophy, she actually hosted a seminar for him in her house in Atlanta and allowed him to worship her Goddess statue there. On Joan Radha Bridges’ MySpace page (which is now set to private), she referred to Jade Sol Luna as her “teacher” and claims to follow the dark path of “La Sera”, which means “The Left Hand of Wicca”. Jade Sol Luna made a CD entitled “La Sera” and his visual depiction for that path is clearly Satanic:
La Sera is based on what Jade Sol Luna calls “Nirrtibhava Tantra” (Nirrti being the Hindu Goddess of death and corruption) that is associated with the fierce Goddess Kalika Devi. Even more disturbing are pictures of Joan Radha Bridges engaged in tantric meditation while holding a human skull in her hands (Pic Link)! Jade Sol Luna also figures prominently on Joan Radha Bridges’ Shadow of the Guru website and associated YouTube trailer. See for yourself:
These are the type of people that “Professor” Barry Pittard endorses, promotes and associates himself with! Barry Pittard would have us believe that it is wrong to believe in Gurus, but that it is OKAY to believe in and trust “anti-cult” activists like Joan Radha Bridges and Jade Sol Luna who advocate for Satan, Lucifer, Goth, Wicca, tarot, psychics, reiki, astrology, dark magic, left-hand paths, Goddess statues and Goddess cults. Shocking!